Welcome to Discourse DB. 2,899 opinion items in 80 topics, and counting!
Discourse DB is a new kind of site: a database that uses the power and ease-of-use of wiki technology to collect the opinions of the world's journalists and commentators about ongoing political events and issues. For more information, please read about Discourse DB, what Discourse DB is not, and general help for the entire site.
Want to add an op-ed or blog post? Read the quick how-to guide.
Latest Items (more)
- The lies that are central to Obama’s agenda (Date: November 16, 2014)
- Another ObamaCare Deception (Date: November 16, 2014)
- Obamacare’s State of Crisis (Date: November 16, 2014)
- Lies, damned lies…Obamacare (Date: November 13, 2014)
- This Democrat Is Giving Up on ObamaCare (Date: November 13, 2014)
- The Gruber Confession (Date: November 13, 2014)
- Health-Care Hell (Date: October 30, 2014)
- ObamaCare’s Failing Cost Control (Date: October 20, 2014)
- Affordable Care Act on the ballot (Date: October 19, 2014)
- Health care law winds up discouraging work, upward mobility (Date: October 16, 2014)
- Affordable Care Act lies (Date: September 21, 2014)
- Scotland can be changed for better with a No vote (Date: September 18, 2014)
- Alone, Scotland will go back to being a failed state (Date: September 17, 2014)
- Bigger together - both Britain and Scotland would be diminished by Yes vote (Date: September 17, 2014)
Adding content to the site is easy, and it does not require registration. To add content immediately, you can go to Add an item. For an explanation of the various templates, you can go to Help:Template text. For a detailed, step-by-step tutorial on adding content to the site, go to Help:How to add content.