Welcome to Discourse DB. 2,998 opinion items in 84 topics, and counting!
Discourse DB is a new kind of site: a database that uses the power and ease-of-use of wiki technology to collect the opinions of the world's journalists and commentators about ongoing political events and issues. For more information, please read about Discourse DB, what Discourse DB is not, and general help for the entire site.
Want to add an op-ed or blog post? Read the quick how-to guide.
Latest Items (more)
- Obamacare at 5: Sick and getting worse (Date: November 14, 2015)
- Obamacare Is Dead (Date: November 4, 2015)
- ObamaCare’s death spiral, stage one: Denial (Date: November 2, 2015)
- The Slow-Motion Implosion of ObamaCare (Date: November 1, 2015)
- Obama will be the only person sticking to Iran deal (Date: October 11, 2015)
- Why the Naysayers Are Wrong About the Iran Deal (Date: July 30, 2015)
- A Good Deal for Israel (Date: July 19, 2015)
- When It Comes to Iran, the Obama Administration’s Willful Blindness Is Astounding (Date: July 18, 2015)
- Obama’s Nuclear Deal with Iran: Worse than We Could Have Imagined (Date: July 16, 2015)
- The Door to Iran Opens (Date: July 16, 2015)
- A shameful deal on Iran nukes (Date: July 15, 2015)
- For Iran nuclear deal, implementation will be key (Date: July 15, 2015)
- Don't like the Iran deal? What's the alternative? (Date: July 15, 2015)
- The Iran deal cuts the risk of another Mideast war (Date: July 15, 2015)
Adding content to the site is easy, and it does not require registration. To add content immediately, you can go to Add an item. For an explanation of the various templates, you can go to Help:Template text. For a detailed, step-by-step tutorial on adding content to the site, go to Help:How to add content.