Welcome to Discourse DB. 3,068 opinion items in 714 topics, and counting!
Discourse DB is a new kind of site: a database that uses the power and ease-of-use of wiki technology to collect the opinions of the world's journalists and commentators about ongoing political events and issues. For more information, please read about Discourse DB, what Discourse DB is not, and general help for the entire site.
Want to add an op-ed or blog post? Read the quick how-to guide.
Latest Items (more)
- Why the Naysayers Are Wrong About the Iran Deal (Date: July 30, 2015)
- A Good Deal for Israel (Date: July 19, 2015)
- When It Comes to Iran, the Obama Administration’s Willful Blindness Is Astounding (Date: July 18, 2015)
- The Door to Iran Opens (Date: July 16, 2015)
- Obama’s Nuclear Deal with Iran: Worse than We Could Have Imagined (Date: July 16, 2015)
- Don't like the Iran deal? What's the alternative? (Date: July 15, 2015)
- For Iran nuclear deal, implementation will be key (Date: July 15, 2015)
- The Iran deal cuts the risk of another Mideast war (Date: July 15, 2015)
- Iran deal not a panacea, but a pragmatic necessity (Date: July 15, 2015)
- A shameful deal on Iran nukes (Date: July 15, 2015)
- A triumph of diplomacy (Date: July 14, 2015)
- Iran deal a gamble, but no deal would be worse (Date: July 14, 2015)
- Deal keeps Iran from making nuclear weapons (Date: July 14, 2015)
- Is Iran nuclear deal better than no deal? Yes (Date: July 14, 2015)
Adding content to the site is easy, and it does not require registration. To add content immediately, you can go to Add an item. For an explanation of the various templates, you can go to Help:Template text. For a detailed, step-by-step tutorial on adding content to the site, go to Help:How to add content.