Welcome to Discourse DB. 2319 opinion items in 83 topics, and counting!
Discourse DB is a new kind of site: a database that uses the power and ease-of-use of wiki technology to collect the opinions of the world's journalists and commentators about ongoing political events and issues. For more information, please read about Discourse DB, what Discourse DB is not, and general help for the entire site.
Want to add an op-ed or blog post? Read the quick how-to guide.
Latest Items (more)
- Obamacare’s State of Crisis (Date: November 16, 2014)
- The lies that are central to Obama’s agenda (Date: November 16, 2014)
- This Democrat Is Giving Up on ObamaCare (Date: November 13, 2014)
- The Gruber Confession (Date: November 13, 2014)
- Lies, damned lies…Obamacare (Date: November 13, 2014)
- ObamaCare’s Failing Cost Control (Date: October 20, 2014)
- Affordable Care Act lies (Date: September 21, 2014)
- Scotland can be changed for better with a No vote (Date: September 18, 2014)
- Alone, Scotland will go back to being a failed state (Date: September 17, 2014)
- Bigger together - both Britain and Scotland would be diminished by Yes vote (Date: September 17, 2014)
- ObamaCare and American Decline (Date: September 16, 2014)
- A chance to end artificial alliance (Date: September 16, 2014)
- Free speech needs no amending (Date: September 15, 2014)
- Clear message in the Queen's simple words (Date: September 15, 2014)
Adding content to the site is easy, and it does not require registration. To add content immediately, you can go to Add an item. For an explanation of the various templates, you can go to Help:Template text. For a detailed, step-by-step tutorial on adding content to the site, go to Help:How to add content.