Welcome to Discourse DB. 3,034 opinion items in 85 topics, and counting!
Discourse DB is a new kind of site: a database that uses the power and ease-of-use of wiki technology to collect the opinions of the world's journalists and commentators about ongoing political events and issues. For more information, please read about Discourse DB, what Discourse DB is not, and general help for the entire site.
Want to add an op-ed or blog post? Read the quick how-to guide.
Latest Items (more)
- Puerto Rico’s Debt Portent (Date: May 2, 2016)
- What happens in Puerto Rico won’t stay there (Date: April 27, 2016)
- Congress must act to give Puerto Rico relief (Date: April 26, 2016)
- Only Congress Can Rescue Puerto Rico (Date: April 23, 2016)
- The Puerto Rico Debt Bill Is a Good Start (Date: April 20, 2016)
- Saving Puerto Rico (Date: April 19, 2016)
- Congress must rescue Puerto Rico (Date: April 17, 2016)
- A Puerto Rico rescue would be progress, not a bailout (Date: April 14, 2016)
- For Puerto Rico: Taxpayer Bailout, No; Control Board, Yes (Date: April 13, 2016)
- Puerto Rico’s Pension Bailout (Date: April 12, 2016)
- Fixing Puerto Rico (Date: April 12, 2016)
- Don’t reward mismanagement (Date: April 12, 2016)
- Tough love for Puerto Rico: Let the indebted island commonwealth declare bankruptcy (Date: March 28, 2016)
- Give Puerto Rico Its Chance to Thrive (Date: March 28, 2016)
Adding content to the site is easy, and it does not require registration. To add content immediately, you can go to Add an item. For an explanation of the various templates, you can go to Help:Template text. For a detailed, step-by-step tutorial on adding content to the site, go to Help:How to add content.