Welcome to Discourse DB. 2,942 opinion items in 83 topics, and counting!
Discourse DB is a new kind of site: a database that uses the power and ease-of-use of wiki technology to collect the opinions of the world's journalists and commentators about ongoing political events and issues. For more information, please read about Discourse DB, what Discourse DB is not, and general help for the entire site.
Want to add an op-ed or blog post? Read the quick how-to guide.
Latest Items (more)
- ObamaCare’s new tax-time nightmare (Date: March 10, 2015)
- ObamaCare stinks even with subsidies (Date: March 9, 2015)
- Paying attention, Supreme Court? Then leave Obamacare alone (Date: March 4, 2015)
- An Off-Ramp From ObamaCare (Date: March 2, 2015)
- We all win if Supremes gut ObamaCare (Date: March 2, 2015)
- Obama's veto of bill to expedite the Keystone XL pipeline should not doom the project (Date: February 28, 2015)
- Keystone veto message by Obama difficult to believe (Date: February 26, 2015)
- Obama nixes pipeline (Date: February 24, 2015)
- Kill Keystone XL once and for all (Date: February 24, 2015)
- Override Keystone pipeline veto (Date: February 24, 2015)
- Obama Right To Oppose Keystone Pipeline (Date: February 18, 2015)
- Mr. Obama's Easy Call on Keystone Bill (Date: February 13, 2015)
- 'No brainer' Keystone decision make Obama administration looks like it has no brains (Date: February 10, 2015)
- The Keystone Contribution (Date: February 1, 2015)
Adding content to the site is easy, and it does not require registration. To add content immediately, you can go to Add an item. For an explanation of the various templates, you can go to Help:Template text. For a detailed, step-by-step tutorial on adding content to the site, go to Help:How to add content.