The Nation editorial board
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
This is the editorial board of The Nation.
Political affiliation: Liberal
Items by this editorial board:
- Anti-war, Pro-democracy (Topic: Post-invasion Iraq, Position: Coalition troops should pull out, Stance: for)
- Free Gaza (Topic: Gaza flotilla raid, Position: Israel was justified in its actions, Stance: against)
- How the Supreme Court Blowtorched Democracy and What You Can Do About It (Topic: McCutcheon v. Federal Election Commission, Position: Supreme Court voted correctly, Stance: against)
- How to Avert a New Cold War Over Crimea (Topic: 2014 Russian military intervention in Ukraine, Position: United States should supply weapons to Ukraine, Stance: against)
- Lawless 'Compromises' (Topic: Military Commissions Act of 2006, Position: Act should be passed, Stance: against)
- Re-Elect the President (Topic: United States presidential election, 2012, Position: Obama should be elected, Stance: for)
- Re-Elect the President (Topic: United States presidential election, 2012, Position: Romney should be elected, Stance: against)
- The Libya Intervention (Topic: 2011 Libyan uprising, Position: United States should impose a no-fly zone, Stance: against)